Jiwadaya Netraprabha is advantageous in the cases of redness, swelling, irritation, itching, foreign body sensation, eye allergy, photophobia (Difficulty in tolerating light), weak eyesight, dark circle around the eyes and to reduce corneal opacity.
- Jiwadaya Netraprabha, is an ideal eye drop made from effective Indian Herbs.
- These herbs (Amla, Kapur, Madh, Swarnakshari) helps in the rejuvenation of tissues as well as improves eye strength giving them a multi–dimensional effect.
- Using Jiwadaya Netraprabha on regular basis helps to keep the eyes clean, bright and healthy.
- These ayurvedic drops are useful for eye disorders including infections and inflammations.
- Jiwadaya Netraprabha keeps the “doshas” (Vata, Pitta and Kapha-three humors as per Ayurveda) in balance, by ensuring that the eyes remain moist and healthy so that they can perform their function of creating sharp images.
- It immediately soothes strained eyes and protects the eye tissues.
- It gives a cool feeling after application and is also useful in removal of foreign body particles and soothes away redness, swelling, irritation and itching of the eyes.
- Jiwadaya Netraprabha nourishes the tissues of the eye which don’t have direct blood supply.
- They stimulate the production of natural tears and provide essential cleansing to the eyes.
- Post-operation, it quickens the process of healing and restores normal condition of the eyes.
Necessity of the Eye Bath
Washing the eye using cool to lukewarm water improves vision and all eye disorders and refreshes it. This therapy involves washing the eyes with medicated oils and makes them lustrous. It benefits of relieving tension in the eye sockets that may lead to loss of vision or any other eye disorder.
- High level of pollutants scattered in the air rise a number of eye infections and problems ranging from simple eye irritation to severe allergy. If eye allergies and conjunctivitis are not treated in time, it can lead to corneal problems affecting the vision. Undoubtedly, air pollution is one of the major factors of eye infections, affecting people of all ages over the globe.
- Apart from air pollution, the the greatest danger we pose to our eyes are by overworking them which leads to short term and long-term eye and vision problems. To help protect your eyesight and keep healthy eyes, minimize the strain on your eyes by washing them.
- The eyes require proper washing because it is necessary to sustain and retain the natural vision of the eye and help strengthen muscles of the eye. Jiwadaya Netraprabha provides nourishment to the tissues of the eyes. It provides a cool wash to tired eyes and helps to rejuvenate them and keep them clean, bright and healthy for years.
- The mix of Amla, Swarnakshiri, Kapoor and Honey which nature has provided has accumulated for you into Jiwadaya Netraprabha! It is absolutely reliable & regular application keeps the eye clean and healthy.